Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Part II: Kate + Scott


If you missed Part I this morning, let me fill you in...

Kate + Scott were wed on May 28, 2011 at the beautiful St. Patrick's Catholic Church followed by a perfectly Southern reception at Richwood Plantation in Milton, Kentucky.  While the men donned grey tuxes, the girls sported navy bridesmaids dresses accented with beautiful purple and white bouquets by In Bloom Again

Oh, and my favorite part...
the picture of Scott's impressive headstand and Kate's backhand spring, mind you! 
That would have ended in two faceplants if my husband and I would have attempted that!





Special thanks to Josh from Sunlit Images for sharing this sweet Kentucky Wedding!

vendor recap
photographer: sunlit images  / floral designer: in bloom again /  reception venue: richwood plantation    cake designer: mert's cakes / hair + makeup: blush on main /

No comments:

Post a Comment